• Approved permit for 5 level development
• 3 adjoining titles totalling 2,186m2* of land
• Plans for 38 luxury apartments
Gross Waddell ICR, with Charter Keck Cramer acting as Transaction Advisor, are excited to offer this rare Armadale opportunity consisting of an extraordinary permit for a premium five (5) level residential development. Situated in the prestigious suburb of Armadale, this rare development opportunity is surrounded by a wide array of premium retail and lifestyle amenity.
• Recently approved permit for a luxury five (5) level residential development in highly sought after area
• Perfectly situated Armadale supersite consisting of 2,186 sqm* across three (3) individual titles
• Blue chip location directly across from Malvern Central and neighbouring the prestigious High Street, Glenferrie Road, Hawksburn and Toorak Village retail and restaurant hubs
• Three (3) street frontages to the site providing the ultimate access and flexibility
• Plans consist of 38 apartments with average internal area of 96 sqm*
• Designed by highly regarded ‘Rothelowman Architects’ and perfectly suited to downsizers, owner occupiers and investors
• Unparalleled size and scale, allowing for incoming developers to redefine Armadale’s apartment market
• Protected future view lines with unparalleled city skyline and northern aspect views
• Within close proximity to a number of public transport options including Malvern and Armadale train stations plus a myriad of tram routes on doorstep and within walking distance
• Close to Melbourne's elite educational facilities including Lauriston Girls' School, Loreto Mandeville Hall Toorak, St Kevin's College, Scotch College and many more together with exceptional health facilities including Cabrini Hospital
• Located in one of Melbourne’s most prestigious residential locations with a median house price of $2,550,000 (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Expressions of Interest closing at 3:00 pm on Thursday the 8th of July 2021. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.