****** Offers Under Review ******
Gross Waddell ICR, with Charter Keck Cramer acting as Transaction Advisor, is pleased to offer this rare Hawthorn East landholding, subject to a leaseback to one of Australia’s top 20 listed companies. Favourably zoned Commercial 1 (C1Z), the property offers an extraordinary opportunity to buy a securely leased investment with significant development upside (STCA).
• 1,345 sqm* landholding perfectly positioned in the heart of the prestigious Hawthorn East
• Leaseback to an ASX listed company being Telstra, offering a ‘triple net’ lease
• Holding income of $350,000 net pa* & fixed annual increases
• Favourably zoned Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z) with surrounding height precedents of 5-6 stories
• Situated within a proven development marketplace which caters for a high demand downsizer
• Benefiting from two (2) street frontages with 52 m* of exposure to both Camberwell Road and Roseberry Street
• Overlooking Fritsch Holzer Park and offering picturesque future view lines back to the CBD on the future development (STCA)
• Blue chip location merely metres to a dynamic retail and lifestyle precinct, home to a host of national retailers and popular eateries
• Within proximity to a number of public transport options including Auburn and Camberwell train stations plus a myriad of tram routes within walking distance
• Close to Melbourne's elite educational facilities including Xavier College, MLC, Trinity Grammar, Ruyton Girls’ School and Carey Grammar as well as Swinburne University
• Located in one of Melbourne’s most prestigious residential catchments with a median house price of $2,910,000 (source REIV)
For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.