Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer this two level retail building positioned within the heart of the boutique and tightly held precinct of Maling Road, as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• Prominent two level retail building of 206 sqm* offered with vacant possession
• Valuable landholding of 190 sqm*
• Located directly opposite Theatre Place Arcade and the entrance to Canterbury Train Station
• Favourable Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z)
• Dual street frontage with surplus land at rear allowing for future expansion or redevelopment (STCA)
• An incredibly rare opportunity to secure a property within the heart of this highly desirable retail shopping strip
• Surrounded by an array of established local and national retailers
• Located within the ‘blue chip’ eastern suburb of Canterbury which boasts a median house price of $3,370,000 (source: REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 7th of April 2022. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.