Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer this thriving takeaway restaurant in the heart of Mentone’s tightly held precinct, as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• Highly exposed retail freehold which backs onto the council car park and neighbouring the bustling Woolworths
• 5-year lease from July 2019 with a further 5-year option
• Leased for $38,576 net per annum* and fixed 4% annual increases
• Substantial landholding of 204 sqm* and favourably Activity Centre Zone (ACZ2)
• Bustling central location with pedestrian crossing directly out the front close to Granary Lane
• Close proximity to the newly built Mentone train station and trendy cafes, restaurants and grocers
• Mentone houses an array of elite schools and the residential catchment benefits from a median house price of $1,580,000 (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 7th of April 2022. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.