Located at the gateway to the tightly held Seddon Village - a boutique retail strip offering an array of restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets, vintage stores, bank and more. Both properties comprise an exciting investment and/or owner occupier opportunity with future value add/redevelopment potential (STCA).
Tucked away between its well-known neighbours of Yarraville and Footscray, Seddon is a booming city fringe suburb which has seen significant capital growth over the last 12 months of circa 22%# resulting in a current median house price of $1,300,000^.
Property highlights include:
94 Charles Street:
• Building area: 140sqm*
• Land area: 228sqm*
• Current rental: $48,916* p.a.
• ASKING PRICE: $1,325,000
96 Charles Street:
• Building area: 120qm*
• Land area: 156sqm*
• Offered with vacant possession
• ASKING PRICE: $1,200,000
• Combined building area: 260sqm*
• Combined land area: 384sqm*
• Flexible Commercial 1 zoning
• Rear R.O.W. access to 94 Charles Street
• Occupy / invest now – value add / redevelop (STCA) later