Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer this tasty retail investment located in the heart of Frankston’s major retail precinct, as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• Centrally located in Frankston’s CBD and directly opposite the newly refurbished $68 million Frankston Station
• New 4-year lease (comm. 1st September 2022), plus 2 further options of 4 years
• Leased to established café operator Eeny Meeny trading 7 days a week
• Net income of $33,000 per annum* with fixed 4% annual increases
• 146 sqm* land holding with a favourable Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z)
• R.O.W. at the rear (accessed via Wells Street)
• Within close proximity to Bayside Shopping Centre and Chisholm Institute and surrounded by an array of established local and national retailers
• Located within the Bayside suburb of Frankston with a forecasted 17.29% population growth (source: Frankston City Council)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 7th of April 2022. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.