** UNDER OFFER **
• Permit approved in the heart of it all
• 9 level mixed use development
• Island site of 2,704 sqm*
Located in a prime position in one of Melbourne’s most dynamic south-eastern suburbs, 99-121 Carinish Road, Clayton provides an opportunity to purchase one of Melbourne’s best mixed use development sites. A premium permit approved development in the heart of it all; neighbouring the train station, university, hospital and vibrant retail precinct.
• Offering a rare island site with over 2,704 sqm* of land
• Permit approved for a 9 level (plus basement) mixed use development including townhouses, retail, childcare and office
• Comprising 9,330 sqm* of NSA and 19,514 sqm* of GFA
• Zoned C1Z - offering the penultimate in flexibility to develop the existing permit or convert the permit envelop to hotel, residential, student accommodation or build-to-rent (STCA)
• Situated in a bustling position; merely metres to Clayton Station, Monash Hospital and Clayton’s lively retail precinct
• Clayton boasts a median house price of $1,058,000 (source realestate.com.au) and is a major growth suburb for the City of Monash
• The property’s location offers an extensive selection of primary, secondary and tertiary education options, including Monash University
• Clayton houses one of Victoria’s most important medical precincts which is forecast to see an additional 3,000-5,000 jobs provided by 2036
The property is for sale via Expressions of Interest, closing Wednesday the 18th of November at 3:00 pm. For further information or to discuss the opportunity in detail, please contact Gross Waddell directly.