Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer the opportunity to secure a landmark mixed-use building positioned at the gateway of Sydney Road, Coburg’s major retail and commercial precinct.
Property features include:
• High profile 1,193 sqm* mixed commercial freehold building
• Offering significant scale and flexibility, the configuration consists of 8 shops + first floor offices
• Considerable potential to value-add, strata subdivide, occupy or develop (STCA)
• Bustling corner land holding of 753 sqm* and favourably zoned Activity Centre Zone (ACZ)
• Offered with holding income via a number of long-standing tenants including the nationally recognised Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse
• High exposure frontages to both Sydney Road and Bell Street totalling 63 m*
• Central commercial location serviced by train & tram public transport, vast retail amenity, Coburg market plus significant neighbouring residential development
The property is for sale via Expressions of Interest, closing at 2:00 pm on Wednesday the 17th of August 2022. For further information or to inspect the property, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.