Gross Waddell ICR in conjunction with Statewide Property Advocacy are pleased to present 12/25 Blessington Street, St Kilda.
Meticulously renovated and fully self-contained with purpose-built desks flooded with natural light.
This functionally designed and contemporary office space is surrounded by some of St Kilda’s coolest cafes, restaurants, and public transport offerings.
- Boutique office space of 67sqm* in a prime precinct of St Kilda
- Fully self-contained office including a kitchenette with built-in microwave fridge freezer and dishwasher
- An abundance of natural light with floor to ceiling windows and offering remote blinds
- Dedicated heating/cooling and plenty of built-in storage
- Shop or dine in nearby Acland Street or head to Hotel Barkly or the iconic Espy for after-work drinks
- 400m* to St Kilda Beach, 200m* to the Botanical Gardens, and 250m* to Acland Street tram line
- 90m* from 4-hour FREE CAR PARKING (8 am - 6 pm weekdays)
- Offered with Vacant Possession
The property is for sale via Public Auction Thursday 4th March 2021 at 12:00 pm.
For further information or to inspect the property, please contact the Gross Waddell ICR team directly.
In conjunction with Statewide Property Advocacy.