• Acquire One or More Retail Assets
• 4 Retail Opportunities with New Leases
• Located in Melbourne's South-East
Opportunity to acquire one or more retail assets leased to national brands BP, Taco Bell and Carl's Jnr in the strategically located service centre in the south-eastern corridor of Melbourne.
Four retail opportunities with new leases and depreciation to:
BP - Income: $300,000 pa + GST, building area: 300 sqm approx.
Taco Bell - Income: $175,000 pa + GST, building area: 250 sqm approx.
Carl's Jnr. - Income: $250,000 pa + GST, building area: 250 sqm approx.
6 Specialty Shops: Income: $230,000 pa + GST, building area: 460 sqm approx.
* Construction has already commenced and completion is scheduled December 2021
* Positioned in Melbourne's booming south-east growth corridor adjoining Officer and Pakenham
* Going home side from Monash Freeway exit
* Located near the Monash Freeway exit to Officer near the corner of Whiteside Road
* Proposed Woolworths Supermarket 100m to the east
* Proposed 108 townhouses adjoining to the north
Positioned in Melbourne's booming south-eastern growth corridor. Located near the Monash Freeway exit to Officer near the corner of Whiteside Road.
In conjunction with Gorman Commercial.