** SOLD **
Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to present this thriving retail investment occupied by a bustling wine bar as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• Prime double fronted retail building within the tightly held Montmorency Village (Monty Village)
• Offering 2 individual titles to be sold as one with a combined land holding of 200 sqm* of Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z) land
• Securely leased to an established operator, Grape and Hop Wine Bar, on a new 3 year lease with 2 further 3 year options
• Net income of $66,000* per annum with fixed annual increases
• Rear lane access with an abundance of parking out the front and at the rear with council car parks
• Located near the entrance to the Monty Village which houses an incredible selection of eateries and retail amenity
• Moments to Montmorency Primary, Foodworks and Montmorency train station
• Montmorency is highly regarded as local gem and boasts a median house price of $1,130,000 and a 21.5% quarterly price growth (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 25th of November 2021. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.