Gross Waddell ICR is pleased this prime high profile corner freehold in Main Street Croydon, as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• Ideally positioned retail freehold which boasts 4 individual shops on one (1) title
• Exceptional corner landholding of 930 sqm* with 3 street frontages
• Prime location in Main Street, with easy access to Croydon train station and Croydon Central Shopping Centre
• 1 of the 4 shops is leased, offering scope for the balance of the shops to be leased out, partly occupied or positioned for future development (STCA)
• Potential fully let income of $91,092 per annum*
• Favourable Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z)
• Main Street houses an array of national retailers including ANZ, Bank of Melbourne, Australia Post, Subway, Chemist Warehouse and much more
• Over 20m* frontage to Main Street with rear access for car parking
• Croydon is a thriving catchment and boasts a median house price of $976,000 (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11am on Thursday the 7th of April 2022. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.