** SOLD **
Located in a lively location with high exposure, 1307 North Road, Huntingdale is a premium investment opportunity and comes with a brand new five (5) year lease. Situated on the doorstep to Huntingdale’s retail precinct and train station, this property is perfectly located in a highly sought-after precinct which is undergoing a significant gentrification and revitalisation.
• Brand new five (5) year lease with a further five (5) year option
• Renewed lease commences 1st December 2021
• Significant net rental of $78,000* per annum with 3% annual increases
• Long standing tenant with appropriate permits
• Existing two (2) level building of 200 sqm* and rear ground floor car parking
• Prime land holding of 372 sqm* with significant exposure to North Road - zoned Industrial 1 Zone (IN1Z)
• Located merely metres to Huntingdale train station and major road infrastructure
• Surrounded by an array of retail amenity including Huntingdale’s revitalised retail strip as well as Oakleigh’s and Clayton’s burgeoning retail hubs
• An abundance of parklands, running tracks and golf courses within the immediate vicinity
• Huntingdale enjoys a median house price of $1,172,000 (source realestate.com.au)
The property is to be sold via Expression of Interest closing at 12:00 pm on Friday the 18th of June 2021. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.