Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer this bite sized investment which is securely leased to a long-standing tenant, as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• Single level retail investment leased to long established ‘Spice Nation’
• Brand new 5-year lease from September 2021 with a further 5-year option
• Leased for $30,000 net per annum* and fixed 4% annual increases
• 100 sqm* freehold on valuable 158 sqm* of Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z) land
• Located near the corner of Warrigal Road and a part of the tightly held retail precinct
• Located within Burwood Village shopping precinct which includes retailers such as IGA Supermarket, Australia Post, Chemist Warehouse, Westpac and Commonwealth Banks
• Burwood boasts a median house price of $1,460,0000 (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 7th of April 2022. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.