** SOLD **
Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to present this bustling café investment in the heart of the Ivanhoe retail precinct as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• Prime double storey retail building with 160 sqm* of building in a bustling position of Ivanhoe
• Securely leased to a long standing tenant on a new 4 year lease with a 4 year option
• Net income of $66,484* per annum with fixed 3% annual increases
• 165 sqm* of land with favourable Commercial 1 Zoning (C1Z)
• Benefits from 2 street frontages and direct access at the rear to the council car park
• Strategically positioned in the heart of a bustling retail strip and surrounded by an array of trendy fashion boutiques, restaurants plus near to Coles and Woolworths
• Moments to Ivanhoe library, Ivanhoe Girls Grammar, Ivanhoe Primary and merely meters to Ivanhoe train station
• The thriving suburb of Ivanhoe boasts a median house price of $1,640,000 (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 25th of November 2021. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.