Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer this retail gem in Oakleigh’s bustling CBD precinct, as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• Ultra-prime retail freehold in close proximity to Eaton Mall and Oakleigh Central
• New 5-year lease + option returning $54,698 net per annum*
• Substantial landholding of 155 sqm* plus rear lane access and abutting the Council car park
• Favourable Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z) which offers long term flexibility
• Bustling location with numerous banks adjoining the property, trendy cafes/ restaurants and metres to the entrance of Eaton Mall
• Oakleigh is a central commercial hub with a thriving residential catchment which benefits from a median house price of $1,450,000 (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11am on Thursday the 7th of April 2022. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.