****** SOLD ******
Gross Waddell ICR and Colliers are delighted to present for sale a luxury retail investment opportunity strategically positioned within the heart of Melbourne’s famed Paris East End.
136 Little Collins Street comprises the following key attributes:
• Blue-chip ‘Paris’ East End location strategically positioned amongst premium grade office towers, residential buildings, global retailers, hotels, restaurants, bars and cafes.
• Excellent two-level retail showroom positioned on the corner of Little Collins Street & Coromandel Place with superb glass frontage, high ceilings and natural light throughout.
• Fully leased to reputable European luxury fashion retailer, ‘Le Style Boutique’, since 2015, selling designer apparel for men, women and kids plus homewares, watches, sunglasses and other accessories.
• New 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 year lease term commencing Feb-2022 with strong net income and 3.5% fixed annual rental increases.
• Prominent street frontage to engage the high levels of pedestrian foot traffic with flexible Capital City 1 Zoning to accommodate future uses including hospitality, office and medical (STCA).
• Set to benefit from neighbouring development and infrastructure projects that will elevate this precinct to new levels including 130 Little Collins Street (28-level premium grade strata office building) and the 120 Collins Street lobby refurbishment.
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property please contact Gross Waddell ICR & Colliers as the exclusive conjunctional selling agents.
Gross Waddell ICR
Danny Clark | 0448 066 889
Michael Gross | 0419 355 561
Matthew Stagg | +61 409 411 300